Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brand Favorites: Trumpette

As a self-proclaimed accessories girl, it's only natural that I'd fall head over well-dressed-heels for this delicious brand. There's nothing cuter than wildly colorful tights or socks on a little one, and Trumpette takes the cake on fun socks, if you ask me. But even more drool-worthy? These itty bitty mocs!




Seriously, can it get any cuter? (The only answer to that is a solid "no.") I'll take one in every color, thanks.





Trumpette's first big seller was "The Perfect Little Dozen" - a traditional egg crate filled with 12 pairs of baby socks in a rainbow of colors. The old school ones really were in actual brown egg crates... it was (and still is) one of my favorite go-to baby shower gifts. Just plain adorable, but incredibly practical too!



You've probably also seen their famous Mary Jane socks on little fashionistas around town. And the thing mommas love about Trumpette socks? They stay on.





After 20 years in business, these guys must be doing something right. Check out more of their adorable products here. You can also find Trumpette products at other retailers all over the country. LOVE! And I'll leave you with my absolute favorite... I'm such a sucker for a kid in wellies!



No comments: