Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bump Day: Get Tanked

Oh, I'm still having a torrid affair with grey, mommas. And if you know me at all, you know I love me some tank tops. I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's no sexier look than a great fitting tank over a hot pair of jeans. Show off that bump and that derriere with this unstoppable look...




Get the look...





Old Navy Maternity Long Layering Tank in Lead Pipe, $8.50
(Don't spend more than $10 on a tank top - seriously.)





Paige Premium Denim Westbourne Tuscan Jean, $194
(Save your money for the killer jeans.)





Old Navy Paisley Print Light Weight Scarf in Goodnight Nora, $12.50









Elliott Lucca Maxfield Drawstring Bucket Bag in Pyrite Metallic, $178.90 on sale (from $268)




Sam Edelman Candela in Purple Snake, $112

No comments: