Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year...


Mommas, I hope your new year has gotten off to a great start! Here's to a fabulous and fashionable 2010 for all! As with every new year, this one brings new changes and challenges, new goals, new aspirations... what are some of yours?

Well, one big change happening here... you may've noticed most of my Javis Davis ads and pics have been removed. The gals there have decided to discontinue the design partner program, so I'll no longer be selling their products. They're still very much in business and are mostly web-based, so you'll still find me gabbing about them from time to time. I have been and will always be a huge fan of theirs, and you can bet your britches that my future nusery will be outfitted head-to-toe in Javis Davis.

I'm still here though, mommas. So don't go anywhere! You'll probably find my content moving more and more toward maternity style and fashion, but you can look for odds and ends on hot items for baby, kid, and the nursery as well. Stay warm out there, and stay tuned!

No comments: