Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bump Day: Game Day Gorgeous

Football season is finally upon us, so let's get that bump game-ready. Though some NFL maternity wear is available (and Elizabeth Hasselbeck is set to launch her own NFL inspired collection through Reebok next year), great collegiate maternity duds are harder to come by... So let's make our own!






Get the look...





Old Navy Maternity Layering Tank in bright white, $8.50





University of Georgia Iron-on Patch (1.25" x 1.5"), $2.50

Take any simple tee or tank and slap on your school's logo. My best friend and I used to do this in college with polo dresses and tanks - an easy and cheap way to look fabulous on football Saturdays.





Pickles & Ice Cream Bengaline Crops in black, $80






Clarks Spa in red patent, $40










Banana Republic Elayne Sunglasses, $78





Banana Republic Nylon Pleated Tote in black, $50

For me, big bags are essential on game day - I'm always toting around an extra layer or two, extra shoes, bottles of water, you name it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I really like the idea of making your own shirts, I swear that shirt would be $40 in the bookstore!